The fourth data release was a revision to previously uploaded data, and added no additional cells. Click here to get information on applying for data access.
The following table is a summary of the SCAP-T data submitted to dbGaP as of this data release:
|U.Penn||334||20||Human Heart & Brain||GRU-NPU|
These data may be browsed at the dbGaP study home page: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/projects/gap/cgi-bin/study.cgi?study_id=phs000833.v4.p1.
The data in each release are embargoed for a period of six months; applicants for data are prohibited from publishing findings during this period. Along with the .bam files (in SRA format), qualified investigators will receive phenotypes and gene expression counts for these samples.
Below are the list of files available to download based on Institutional Review Board (IRB) consent:
- Sequencing Data, containing sequencing read and mapping information (BAM files) stored as the Sequencing Read Archive (SRA) format.
- Subject Phenotype Data, contains phenotype data from consented study subjects being sequenced.
- Sample Attributes Data, contains detailed attributes of study samples including body site where the sample was collected, experimental protocol followed and images when available.
- Next-Gen Sequencing Quality Metrics Data, contains detailed results of analysing the RNA-sequencing data including various quality metrics
- Gene Expression Count Files, contains the raw counts for exonic expression and intronic expression for each of the samples
- Subject Consent, contains a list of all subjects being sequenced.
- Subject Sample Mapping, relates each Subject ID with the sequenced Sample ID.
Each file type also contains a Data Dictionary, whenever applicable. For questions about the study, please contact us.
© 2015 University of Pennsylvania