The seventh release of data1 was made public November 27, 2017 and it included Whole Transcriptome RNA-seq data from additional 1,608 single cells, bringing the total number of single cells from human heart and brain to 8,842 across the three studies. Click here to get information on applying for data access.
The following table is a summary of the SCAP-T data submitted to dbGaP in this data release:
|U.Penn||41||14||Human Heart & Brain||GRU-NPU|
In total across all releases, this becomes:
|U.Penn||1,031||34||Human Heart & Brain||GRU-NPU|
The public summary-level phenotype data were released on November 27, 2017. These data may be browsed at the dbGaP study home page: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/projects/gap/cgi-bin/study.cgi?study_id=phs000833.v7.p1.
The data in each release are embargoed for a period of six months; applicants for data are prohibited from publishing findings during this period. Along with the .bam files (in SRA format), qualified investigators will receive phenotypes and gene expression counts for these samples.
1 Version 4 of this study was an ammendment to previous samples, and contained no new cells.
Below are the list of files available to download based on Institutional Review Board (IRB) consent:
- Sequencing Data, containing sequencing read and mapping information (BAM files) stored as the Sequencing Read Archive (SRA) format.
- Subject Phenotype Data, contains phenotype data from consented study subjects being sequenced.
- Sample Attributes Data, contains detailed attributes of study samples including body site where the sample was collected, experimental protocol followed and images when available.
- Next-Gen Sequencing Quality Metrics Data, contains detailed results of analysing the RNA-sequencing data including various quality metrics
- Gene Expression Count Files, contains the raw counts for exonic expression and intronic expression for each of the samples
- Subject Consent, contains a list of all subjects being sequenced.
- Subject Sample Mapping, relates each Subject ID with the sequenced Sample ID.
Each file type also contains a Data Dictionary, whenever applicable. For questions about the study, please contact us.
© 2017 University of Pennsylvania